Mya Moe Bluepond Myrtle tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick Madsen

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I'm sure you all know how torn it can be to finally decide to sell a uke that is very, very special. I just don't play it enough to justify having it sit around. I am planning on getting a fretless UBass so the one uke in/ one uke out rule take precedence.

I am the second owner. The first sold it because a long awaited build number came up. I'm sure he is regretting selling it as much as I will be.

The specs on the uke is: http://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=461&submit=Track

Gordon wrote me stating "That is a very special wood--it was sunk in a pond for many years, which does great things for it's acoustics & aesthetics. *There was only one board of it, so we were able to make just a few instruments. *They are prized beyond anything else that we have made. *You can see all 13 of them if you go to our gallery and search on Master Grade Blue Pond Myrtle."

It is a beautiful, always cased, no marks uke. Was $2200.oo new. I'm asking 1800. insured and shipped in lower 48 states.

This is a tough thing to do but I know it needs to get where it will be played and enjoyed for generations to come. This is a very special instrument where only 13 were made and that is it.

Attachments

• IMG_0625.jpg
    IMG_0625.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_0650.jpg
    IMG_0650.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_0611.jpg
    IMG_0611.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0656.jpg
    IMG_0656.jpg