Daily Ukulele July 17th 2012 - LAST DU

joeybug

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone :D

This is it, this is the last song from the Daily Ukulele songbook and as they say, all good things must come to an end. It's taken me 18 months to go from start to finish and I have enjoyed pretty much every second of it! Thank you for all your support, comments and smiles over the past 18 months, and once the new DU comes out, I plan to do the same thing, so it may not be long before I'm back annoying you all with a video a day!

So, for the last day:

Page: 166
Song: My Girl

Inspiration:

Enjoy!

Grab your Uke and get :music:

Good Morning Everyone :D

It's taken me 18 months to go from start to finish and I have enjoyed pretty much every second of it!

You're not the only one. You inspire me.
Thanks for all the hard work. Like "SweetWaterBlue" says,
(Making videos is harder work than anyone who has never tried one knows).
Don

Thanks again. Bitter sweet moment for us all. This has been one hell of an effort and a great lesson in perseverance. Even though I jumped in half way through I have enjoyed it each morning with my cup of coffee.

There you go, thanks for playing!

Thanks, Joey. Many thanks for your uke playing/singing and the daily efforts you managed...they're great...thank you.

What an accomplishment! Congrats, Joey!
What's next?

Hi, Joey. I joined up here about a month ago, and have enjoyed watching your DU videos. What a labor of love; for music, and for the uke. Thank you for sharing your love with us.

Hi Joey

I have not been on the forum long but have enjoyed your daily uke videos. Many thanks for posting them.

Wow! Congratulations on completing the Daily Ukulele songbook, and thank you for sharing your DU journey with us. How utterly inspiring!

Can't wait till the new book - and your new series - come out!! :D

I just want to thank everyone who has taken the time to comment on this post! I really appreciate all the kind words and I'm glad that I managed to do the last DU before heading off the hospital (still waiting for the call right now)

I just wanted to say that although I worked through the whole book, this thread idea was started by Ukulele JJ and also eugene_ukulele did some videos for it too, it wasn't all me, they helped as well :D

I don't know when The Daily Ukulele 2 will be released but I plan to do the same with that one as the first and so I promise that once I get my hands on a copy (which depending on cost could take a little while) I will restart the daily video posts :D

Thanks again everyone, glad to have inspired some of you, glad to have had you all along on the ride!

Joey

Aloha Joey,
Woo hoo...whoopie Congratulations I enjoyed your video's and what an accompishment on your ukulele journey.
I know with your health issues, you have perservered and conquered....will be waiting on your new project.
Happy Strummings my good friend...

Congratulations to Joey, and friends. An accomplishment to be proud of. All the best to you on your next hospital trek.

Thank you, Joey. Please Stay Healthy!

And just because it isn't in the DU, don't be afraid to do a video whenever you feel like it/feel up to it!

[Hugs!]

-Kurt​

Aloha Joey,
Woo hoo...whoopie Congratulations I enjoyed your video's and what an accompishment on your ukulele journey.
I know with your health issues, you have perservered and conquered....will be waiting on your new project.
Happy Strummings my good friend...

Thanks Stan, happy strummings to you too my friend!

Congratulations to Joey, and friends. An accomplishment to be proud of. All the best to you on your next hospital trek.

Thanks, still waiting for the call, but when it comes things should start to get sorted out!

Thank you, Joey. Please Stay Healthy!

And just because it isn't in the DU, don't be afraid to do a video whenever you feel like it/feel up to it!

[Hugs!]

-Kurt​

I shall try to stay healthy, but I have trouble with then when I'm feeling fine, the way things are going right now, I'm a long way from healthy. Still waiting for the call to head to the hospital for tests, and hopefully these will determine how bad it's gotten...

I shall post a new video when I get round to it, will be nice to post videos every so often!

Top Bottom