I never do this but.....

AndrewKuker

Reaction score
I gotta share this video I shot yesterday. I don't put things here to "promote", I'm just so stoked on Imua's playing! Unreal, the talent in our backyard... had to share. enjoy!

Holy carp! I don't think I've every seen anybody play pinch harmonics that fast with nylon strings!

Awesome, super Latin jazz....loved it. Wonder what strings he has on that Ko'olau?

very nice!

Mahaloz Andrew, Imua is a heck of a player. For those of you who haven't heard of him, he played with The Opihi Pickers until they disbanded in 2008 (?). He also performs with One Right Turn, another local group with his wife, Tiffa Garza and Connie Cruz. Tiffany and Connie are sisters and are from a very musical Cruz family of Hawaii. Many of you are familiar with Ernie Cruz of Ka'au Crater Boys fame and John Cruz. Si Se Puede, I think is on the Opihi Pickers 2004 release "Together As One". Check out The Opihi Pickers on YT.

Aloha Andrew,
Wow thank you for sharing...Imua is Jammer..and one of the hottest local players... Mahalo Plenty Again.

Holy crap is right! That's amazing! Thanks for sharing that. What an incredible artist.

Top Bottom