Big Island Honu Rope Soprano Uke BRAND NEW!

silkrower

Reaction score
Brand new with tags Big Island Konu Rope Soprano Uke (KRP-SP series) with padded gig bag. Won in a golf tournament this winter in California sponsored by the Ernie Ball and have no use for it.

Retail is $560

Asking $375/obo + s/h

http://bigislandukulele.com/products/index.html

PM or post if interested. Was going to put it on eBay but I thought I'd throw it on here first. Cheers!

WP_000965.jpgWP_000966.jpgWP_000969.jpgWP_000970.jpg

Welcome to UU. Always swell to see a new member.

That would make silkrowers a really good deal then if $500 is a good deal at $375 OBO for the same uke in the same condition.
It's a bargain considering you'd have to go to Hawaii to get your hands on one otherwise.

I'm not sure if you guys are being sarcastic or what!? I live in St. Paul, MN, so the one you see on CL in LA is not mine.

I had posted it here and someone offered me $300 then mentioned I should throw it on here if I wanted to look for more buyers. I'm open to offers, but the more I look at it makes me want to keep it!

I'm not sure if you guys are being sarcastic or what!? I live in St. Paul, MN, so the one you see on CL in LA is not mine.

I had posted it here and someone offered me $300 then mentioned I should throw it on here if I wanted to look for more buyers. I'm open to offers, but the more I look at it makes me want to keep it!

Please keep it and see how much enjoyment you get! Obviously there is a SN so we know it's not the same uke!!

I think people are leary when they see the first post being a sale of a uke. Be a contributor on this site and you will see a different side. There's just been an influx of sales from first time posters recently.

Looking forward to your first youtube video playing your uke!

Please keep it and see how much enjoyment you get! Obviously there is a SN so we know it's not the same uke!!

I think people are leary when they see the first post being a sale of a uke. Be a contributor on this site and you will see a different side. There's just been an influx of sales from first time posters recently.

Looking forward to your first youtube video playing your uke!

No problem, I'll just put it on eBay. Thanks all.

I'll post the link here once it's up

I live in St. Paul, and found Silkrower's listing on Craig's List. I was interested but ultimately decided I was not really in the market for another soprano - so I suggested he offer it here on the UU before eBay. I thought our community would like first shot at it.

The responses have not been exactly what I expected when I suggested it to him. I understand being leery when the first post on the forum is a uke for sale. Which makes me wonder if there is a way we can encourage non-uke players/non UU members to offer their uke finds to us and still maintain the integrity of the site and offers?
--G

Top Bottom