Case Help

I'm guessing it won't. I have a tenor Lanikai polyfoam case and my Mainland tenor fits with only ~1/2" of space above the headstock.

They are nice cases, though, lightweight and very sturdy if a bit bulky.

You might be able to use a tenor case if you fold up a small towel and wrap it around the inside where the body goes to help stabilize it. I did that with one of my guitars that has a slightly smaller than standard size body and it's worked out just fine.

Hopefully, someone with long-neck experience will chime in with more options for you. :)

I'd Give Austin Bazzar a buzz and ask for dementions...it is the safest way....Good Luck....Happy Strummings..

Nope, won't fit. I have ordered the Oahu case from HMS. Email them to check to get the information straight from the store but for a few dollars more you get a great case.

SNUNEZ,

I just received my long neck concert from Koaloha less than a month ago. They ran out of the hard case and sent the styrofoam case just like the one you showed from amazon. This lanakai case is identical to the one I received from Koaloha but it is a tenor size case. I already have the lanakai case but it is for a soprano and the loops, velcro, zipper, inside and out is the same as the one sent from Koaloha. Unfortunately, the Koaloha case did not come with backpack straps for the case so I will use my soprano case straps for the tenor case. How does it fit? I have about an 1- 1/2in gap from the end of the case to the head of the headstock. Surrounding the body, there is also a gap from 1/4"-1" depending on the curvature of the uke. The velcro at the neck helps with the stability of the uke and like the others said, you can stuff the sides with a towel. I do not think they make long neck concerts cases???? I am now waiting for a pineapple from koaloha and requested a hard case. It will be interesting what type of case comes with a pineapple!! I hope this helps.

Top Bottom