New Mobile Phone App for Hawaii Ukulele Festival

seeso

Super Duper Moderator (Retired)
Reaction score
Going to the `ukulele festival this Sunday at Kapi`olani Park. Music, food, `ukulele giveaways and more!

I will be there, I will be performing with the Strummers group. Looking forward to it, it will be my first time at this festival.

Thanks for the heads up, Chuck!

On a side note, I dropped into Holualoa last week and met with Sam at the Ukulele Gallery. What a great guy to talk to. Unfortunately he did not have any Moore Bettah ukes to showcase. Another thing to add to the list that makes it worthwhile to go back to the islands to experience. :)

For the folks attending the Uke Fest (lucky buggers), Taimane Gardner will be playing at the Moana Surfrider Resort for the Mango Festival on July 21st 10am-5pm. Not sure what time she is scheduled to play but I'm sure she'll make it worth your while.

Pretty excited for the festival. Will get to see some very nice `ukes that's for sure. For those who are going, try and get there early because the parking there fills up quick on the weekends. Glad I can just walk from my hale (house).

Top Bottom