Any Savanna GA ukers?

strumsilly

Reaction score
Looks like I'll be moving to Savannah for awhile. when I google Savannah and ukulele all I get is the Savanna brand ukulele. Is there a group there? I know there is in Charleston, SC, but it would be nice if something was going on in Savanna. I'm tired of playing by myself.

Last edited:
Hi Strum, I've made at least one post like this because I get to Savannah at least once a year for business but have never gotten a response. There is someone here who lists Savannah as their home addy but not sure what's up with them. I'm up in Athens, if you get up this way give me a shout and there is a big group in ATL that meets weekly. Many are members here but they're most active on FB in the Southeast Ukers group http://www.facebook.com/groups/139577979826/ but maybe you already know about that group. cheers, g2

yep.... the SEUkers are a great bunch, if I do say so myself.... one regular thing we do is meet at a Hawaiian BBQ place on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of each month - if you've got another reason to come this way, maybe you can fit it in - be nice to meet you in person.....

Top Bottom