WANTED: KoAloha Pineapple Sunday/Kamaka Super Concert/Kamaka Ohta

King David

Reaction score
WANTED: Kamaka Super Concert/KoAloha Pineapple Sunday

Trying to obtain my dream ukes, so I'm looking for the following:
1)Kamaka Super Concert Ukulele
2)Maybe a KoAloha Pineapple "Sunday" Super Concert Ukulele

I would rather trade out of the ukes I already own for the above listed or partial deal....I have a 2011 Kamaka HF-2 Concert, Kala Ukeadelic soprano, and I suppose $$ USD as a last resort as well. Please PM me any deals if interested and we can go forward with the pics.
Aloha

Last edited:
Hey David, I'm Mark with the Pineapple Sunday. I'm still not ready to get rid of it yet tho I do wish you were in the market for a Koaloha Sceptre as I do have one of those in the marketplace for sale or trade.

Hey David, I'm Mark with the Pineapple Sunday. I'm still not ready to get rid of it yet tho I do wish you were in the market for a Koaloha Sceptre as I do have one of those in the marketplace for sale or trade.

Hey again Mark! Don't get me wrong the Sceptre is a great instrument, and man does it ring out over everything else like none-other. I've spent time with both and the tone of the Pineapple Sunday fits what I'm looking for more out of a High-G setup(not to mention the aesthetics of the pineapple body).

Hey David, I'm giving some consideration to selling my beloved Pineapple Sunday if your still interested.
Hey again Mark! Don't get me wrong the Sceptre is a great instrument, and man does it ring out over everything else like none-other. I've spent time with both and the tone of the Pineapple Sunday fits what I'm looking for more out of a High-G setup(not to mention the aesthetics of the pineapple body).

Top Bottom