PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: KoAloha Pineapple Sunday/Kamaka Super Concert/Kamaka Ohta

King David
07-18-2012, 09:17 AM
Trying to obtain my dream ukes, so I'm looking for the following:
1)Kamaka Super Concert Ukulele
2)Maybe a KoAloha Pineapple "Sunday" Super Concert Ukulele

I would rather trade out of the ukes I already own for the above listed or partial deal....I have a 2011 Kamaka HF-2 Concert, Kala Ukeadelic soprano, and I suppose $$ USD as a last resort as well. Please PM me any deals if interested and we can go forward with the pics.
Aloha

mm stan
07-18-2012, 12:18 PM
the new Ohta sans are out...1995.00 just to let you know....

Markr1
07-18-2012, 12:31 PM
Hey David, I'm Mark with the Pineapple Sunday. I'm still not ready to get rid of it yet tho I do wish you were in the market for a Koaloha Sceptre as I do have one of those in the marketplace for sale or trade.

King David
07-18-2012, 02:10 PM
Hey David, I'm Mark with the Pineapple Sunday. I'm still not ready to get rid of it yet tho I do wish you were in the market for a Koaloha Sceptre as I do have one of those in the marketplace for sale or trade.

Hey again Mark! Don't get me wrong the Sceptre is a great instrument, and man does it ring out over everything else like none-other. I've spent time with both and the tone of the Pineapple Sunday fits what I'm looking for more out of a High-G setup(not to mention the aesthetics of the pineapple body).

Markr1
07-28-2012, 05:53 PM
Hey David, I'm giving some consideration to selling my beloved Pineapple Sunday if your still interested.
Hey again Mark! Don't get me wrong the Sceptre is a great instrument, and man does it ring out over everything else like none-other. I've spent time with both and the tone of the Pineapple Sunday fits what I'm looking for more out of a High-G setup(not to mention the aesthetics of the pineapple body).