Drivin' and Cryin'

Ron

Reaction score
Fantastic, one of my favorite bands from my youth... love how you put your style into it. Thanks for sharing brought back many great memories of seeing that band play live too.

Fantastic, one of my favorite bands from my youth... love how you put your style into it. Thanks for sharing brought back many great memories of seeing that band play live too.

I KNEW someone Stateside would be a D&C fan. Are you a southern girl? They're pretty much unknown here. I've owned one cd of theirs which I've now lost and I've heard this song a few times which is why the version seems.....individualistic...;-) Terry, who play the solo, has never heard the original!

Funny Ron.. I was surprised to see someone from overseas playing their tunes.. I grew up in Atlanta and they were part of the scene growing up. I went to high school with Jeff Sullivan their second drummer. Incredibly talented he was/is.
I am not a southern girl by birth but lived their for a long time.. talents musicians. their live shows were incredible and they would play for ever.. and never give stop until they had too!

Top Bottom