LOPRINZI KOA BARITONE Model D

girevikdavid

Reaction score
********SOLD*********

I bought this beautiful instrument only several weeks ago. Severe illness in my family and resultant financial crisis is demanding that I sell most of my ukulele collection. In fact, I will be able to keep only one. I don't need to elaborate as to how difficult this is as each one of my instruments is in flawless condition and met my pretty demanding criteria for sound and playability.

This is a wonderful mellow superbly playable hand built instrument by the Loprinzis in Clearwater, Florida. Their craftsmanship is impeccable and this bari is solid mint in condition and has opened up splendidly from several years of careful use. It is currently strung with South Coast heavy gauge re-entrant all nylon string G tuning. As a beginner I wanted to be able to play all of the music that I was working on with the same fingerings, etc.

It comes with a gig bag.

The Loprinzi koa bari is yours for $700.00 shipping included. I believe it retails for $1,150 or something in that ball park.

If you are interested please email me directly at girevikdavid@gmail.com or call at 541-514-6521.

Thank you for your interest,
David

Attachments

• DSC00418.jpg
    DSC00418.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC00417.jpg
    DSC00417.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC00416.jpg
    DSC00416.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 91