Mainland Classic Mahogany Tenor with cutaway

girevikdavid

Reaction score
*****SOLD*******

I bought this uke several months ago and have enjoyed it immensely. Severe illness in my family and resultant financial crisis is demanding that I sell most of my ukulele collection. In fact, I will be able to keep only one. I don't need to elaborate as to how difficult this is as each one of my instruments is in flawless condition and met my pretty demanding criteria for sound and playability.

What can I say about Mainland products that hasn't already been said? This instrument is typical of great workmanship, super tone and projection, great playability (I found the stock action a trifle high and had the saddle professionally lowered slightly), all at a very reasonable price. It has the trademark rope binding, is solid mahogany, and at least at the time that I bought it from a local music store specializing in ukuleles, it wasn't available from Mainland.

It is strung with D'Addario titanium strings that really allow it to sing. Comes with a Max Case as shown in the photo.

I paid $329 for it and will sell it for $250 which will include shipping.

If you are interested, please contact me at girevikdavid@gmail.com or phone 541-514-6521.

Thanks for looking,
David

Attachments

• DSC00433.jpg
    DSC00433.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC00434.jpg
    DSC00434.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC00435.jpg
    DSC00435.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 105