Martin TK1 Solid Koa Tenor

girevikdavid

Reaction score
*****SOLD******

I bought this instrument only last week (yikes). Severe illness in my family and resultant financial crisis is demanding that I sell most of my ukulele collection. In fact, I will be able to keep only one. I don't need to elaborate as to how difficult this is as each one of my instruments is in flawless condition and met my pretty demanding criteria for sound and playability.

This is a basic Martin solid koa wood tenor uke still strung with their strings. I had the action professionally slightly lowered as stock it seemed a bit high. I have no complaint whatsoever about the uke. It has a lovely mellow sound that you would associate with solid koa and plays effortlessly. It would be a long term friend to anyone.

It comes with the standard Martin gig bag as shown in the photos.

I paid $499.00 for it and will sell it for $400 which includes shipping anywhere in the CONUS.

If you are interested please email me at girevikdavid@gmail.com or phone 541-514-6521.

Thank you for looking,
David

Attachments

• DSC00437.jpg
    DSC00437.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 65
  • DSC00439.jpg
    DSC00439.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 136
  • DSC00440.jpg
    DSC00440.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
David,

Although I don't know you, I am saddened to learn about your situation and can only imagine the toll it must be taking on you and your family. I wish you the best and hope that things improve.

Ethan

Thank you so much Ethan. You are vey kind. But that is what I have come to learn is the norm for the ukulele community - just a wonderful group of people.
David

David, may God watch over you and your family. Good luck with the sales.

Top Bottom