Kiwaya NAMM Japan Model mahogany concert with Gotoh Stealth Tuners

girevikdavid

Reaction score
*****SOLD*******

This is the ukulele that is the most difficult for me to sell. Severe illness in my family and resultant financial crisis is demanding that I sell most of my ukulele collection. In fact, I will be able to keep only one. I don't need to elaborate as to how difficult this is as each one of my instruments is in flawless condition and met my pretty demanding criteria for sound and playability.

This is literally a one of a kind unobtainable outside of Japan and featured at the NAMM show 2 years ago. The overall quality of this slotted head concert is among the highest in the world. It is a dream to play and responds with the highest sonic quality bell like tones. The instrument is totally flawless with no issues whatsoever. Finally, it comes with the coolest tuners you have ever seen. The Gotoh Stealth tuners are super strong but tiny and black in color as you can hopefully see in my photo.

It comes with a professional quality Fremont hard shell case.

I paid $920.00 for it and will sell it for $725.00 which includes shipping.

If you are interested please email me at girevikdavid@gmail.com or phone 541-514-6521.

Thank you for your interest.
David

Attachments

• DSC00442.jpg
    DSC00442.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 162
  • DSC00445.jpg
    DSC00445.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 170
  • DSC00446.jpg
    DSC00446.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 178
  • DSC00449.jpg
    DSC00449.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Do you know if this is considered a slimline model like the one currently available at Hawaiian Music Supply?

Kimuke, I have been eyeballing the one on HMS for some time, and never noticed that it's slimline. I have a slimline soprano eco series, and I know the HMS concert is not as slim as that one is. It sure is nice looking with the slotted head.

Don't want to butt in on KU's excellent question as to whether this one is slimline like the one on HMS, new.

It wasn't sold to me as a slimline so I don't think it is. The ones I've seen are pretty thin in depth. The actual depth of this uke is 2 and 1/4" which is the same as my Pono concert that is also on the board for sale. So I feel pretty confident in saying that it is not a slimline.
David

Top Bottom