FS: Waikoloa Weissenborn with Hardshell Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedalFreak

Reaction score
Selling my Waikoloa Weissenborn. Great entry level weissenborn. Laminate Mahogany Top/Back/Sides. Great warm and big sound. Bob Brozman suggested to me that I change the bone saddle out and put a stainless steel bar in it's place. So I had the saddle slot filled, and recut for the stainless steel bar. I couldn't believe how much this improved the sound, the bass got real tight sounding, and it not has a very clear and warm sound :) Everything is in great condition on it. The wings on the bridge are coming up, but it was this way when I bought it new. The bridge is bolted down, and the top has not pulled up at all in the 2 years I've owned it.

I've got an extra set of strings I'll include (I use 13-56 for open G & Open E). Only selling to fund an old Martin Soprano :)

$275 Shipped/Paypal'd - May take trades (Lightweight Squire 50's Classic Vibe Tele, Mad Professor Deep BLue Delay, Tone Monk Phoenix, or just try me, +/- cash)

Photos can be seen HERE

11.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe this'll help:

It makes me want to buy it. Then I watch a Chapman Stick video, and I want one of those as well. Then I want to be 35 years younger so I have time to learn how to play them before I die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom