Streaming live Ukulele festival Hawaii Sunday starts 9:30 am...LINK

I haven't seen the players really advertised this year. But Aldrine Guerrero, Abe Lagrimas Jr., and Kalei Gamiao will all be playing their first Hawaii Uke fest. hard to believe they haven't already. and they aren't even on the event poster?!

I will be playing with the Strummers group at about 12:30 HST, looking forward to it!

Last edited:
I wish I could be there, but watching online is the next best thing. Thanks, MGM.

I met Roy at the free ukulele lesson at Royal Hawaiian Center on Thursday. Roy mentioned that any UUers who want to play on stage, can go to the Ala Moana Hotel on Saturday morning, 2nd floor, at 7am to get the music for the 12:30p performance of the Strummers!

I'm planning to be there with Roy. hope to see more UUers.

keep uke'in',

I met Roy at the free ukulele lesson at Royal Hawaiian Center on Thursday. Roy mentioned that any UUers who want to play on stage, can go to the Ala Moana Hotel on Saturday morning, 2nd floor, at 7am to get the music for the 12:30p performance of the Strummers!

keep uke'in',

That's totally cool! I'm looking forward to watching online.

Wow, I have a job in Ohau next week so I am going to go for the first time

Just got back from the Gala.. It was great.. The workshop is at 1000 tomorrow morning at the Ala Moana hotel.. Strummers meet up behind the stage on Sunday at around noon

keep uke'in',

Introduce yourself to me Uncle Rod. I'll be the 6'2" 235lb., middle aged Japanese guy with a goatee wearing a UU shirt. Anyone from UU introduce yourself. Sunday I'll be playing in the strummers group also but I plan on changing to a UU shirt after the performance.

Last edited:
ahhhh Its to early to open my eyes...lol....well I'm off to the festival with a van packed of wooden goodies...see you there!!!!First person to ask gets a mgm baseball cap! UU members wear your shirt and get a free HMS sticker

This is great...first time I've ever watched a live streaming event. How long does this run...I have the feeling I may not be getting to bed on time tonight... :)

That is SO cool - I am watching it now, live, as I type!! James Inghram now on stage!

Many thanks, Mike, for the link!

Roberta

Top Bottom