FS: KonaBlaster Electric Baritone

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkedhunter

Reaction score
Up next in the college prep liquidation sale is my trusty axe. The... *second drum roll*

Blue Star KonaBlaster Baritone:
This ukulele is baritone scale, electric steel string, and pineapple shaped. In short, it's weird. xD It has a single pick-up, and a single tone/gain/volume knob. The back and sides are covered in carpet (yes, it came that way) to prevent sliding and makes it easier to hold. I used this ukulele while being in a high school hard rock band and it screamed. OH, it's also handmade in the USA. Which is rad.

There is a little wear and tear however, there is a chip in the headstock (visible in the photos) and slight discoloration on the body(also in the photos). None of this affects the playability of the instrument. If you're looking to experiment with new sounds and styles, I can guarantee that this ukulele will allow you to do that. =D

It is also worth noting that depending on the tuning, the scale length allows this instrument to also be played as an octave mandolin or tenor guitar!

Specs:
-White
-East Indian rosewood fretboard
-22" scale length
-strung with 011 014 021w 036w gauge strings
-3/8" nut
-18 frets
-adjustable truss rod
-neck is maple
-body solid poplar
-swirly phenolic top
-carpeted back and sides
-adjustable bridge
-humbucker with volume control

Price:
$180 Shipped to CONUS, It retails for $325

PM If interested or have offer, I don't mind answering questions.

Attachments

• image-8.jpg
    image-8.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 35
  • image-9.jpg
    image-9.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 40
  • image-10.jpg
    image-10.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 40
  • image-11.jpg
    image-11.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 64
  • image-12.jpg
    image-12.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 41
Two more pictures....

Attachments

• image-6.jpg
    image-6.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 8
  • image-7.jpg
    image-7.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 19
I'd ask you if the intonation is "spot on", but I suppose for any ukulele with the word "Blaster" in the name, it really doesn't matter.

Interesting ukulele. Gr8 price.

TRUE THAT! But honestly, adjustable bridge = adjustable levels of blastitude. ;)

PM sent. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom