WTB: Le Domino ukulele, banjolele, guitar, mandolin etc

gaspar

Reaction score
Here I am again looking for some Le Domino instruments.
I have 3 Le Domino ukes and a banjolele. Also, yesterday I won a Le Domino Mandolin on evilbay.
They dont sound like an old martin does but they are great instruments and I love the aesthetics too

So if you got something Le Domino and you are willing to part with it, just send me a PM.

These are some of the Le Domino instruments that I`m looking for:

Concert uke
au6xqf.jpg

Tiple (I`ve never seen one of these)
16a1cif.jpg

tenor guitar
fks3fn.jpg

guitar
141un9u.jpg

and mores banjoleles, sopranos ukes, etc

Thank you so much!

Im still in the hunt for everything "Le domino". Contact me if you want to sell your Dominoes :)

This is my "Le Domino" family so far:
2cektiu.jpg

Thanks Jnobianchi! I already got the same banjo uke but with a replaced head.
I would buy another one only if it is with the original head with dominoes in it.

Your Le Domino's

Im still in the hunt for everything "Le domino". Contact me if you want to sell your Dominoes :)

This is my "Le Domino" family so far:
2cektiu.jpg

Hi,
I have two le domino ukes, a le domino banjo uke, a big boy and two le domon parlor guitars. all in very nice shape.. the two parlor's have even had necks reset
I am looking for the mandolin
Your collection looks sweet

Hi psundtrom! Please send me a Private Message so we can talk about that domino awesome collection you got! :)

This is the le domino mandolin I bought

34y5gk9.jpg

73i4ww.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Gaspar, It's been quite a while since we've chatted. I have picked up another Ledomino mandolin and a Ledomino tenor that arrived with a broken neck. I am having a new neck made to the same specifications. Hope you are doing well.
Pete

I have a Le Domino Banjo Ukulele that was made by the Regal Company. I have replaced the tuners with Waverly Tuners ( still have the originals ) and the bridge as well ( still have the original). The armrest was fabricated by me and can be removed.

IMG_1924.jpg

IMG_1214.jpg

IMG_3699.jpg

IMG_4446.jpg

IMG_8792.jpg

It sounds amazing. I have strung it with Fremont Blackline Fluorocarbon Strings.

Regards,
Bill

Top Bottom