New Baritone

DeVineGuitars

Reaction score
Well, here it is. The new Muse baritone. Hope you like.
D3S_0504.jpgD3S_0508.jpgD3S_0510.jpgD3S_0518.jpg
You can see the rest of the pics and some other ukes from this batch on my site

Gorgeous. Beautiful scroll work. Really like the purflings.

Lovely Eric. The vine purflex works well on a uke. I really like the dark n moody pic of the white Koa uke on your site.

:want: :want: :want:

It's gorgeous, Eric. Your instruments are always so elegant.

I like the pictures, but you might have to send it out for further investigation.
It is absolutely stunning mate.

Wow! I love the scrollwork. Very tasteful the way you echo it on the bridge. I would like to see a detail on the fingerboard near the bottom. Thanks for showing us what you're up to.

–Lori

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I can't wait to get a few more of these baries going. I love that Baritones are starting to gain popularity. They just sound so beautiful. This one now belongs to Kimo Hussey who came over last week to record some more videos. I will get them posted as soon as I have time to edit them.
We will also be recording his next album with this uke. Hopefully in Sept.

Thanks guys. I can't wait to get a few more of these baries going. I love that Baritones are starting to gain popularity. They just sound so beautiful. This one now belongs to Kimo Hussey who came over last week to record some more videos. I will get them posted as soon as I have time to edit them.
We will also be recording his next album with this uke. Hopefully in Sept.

WOW!! real nice work eric..i think you are the best>>and i wish i could play like kimo hussey too..will be looking forward to seeing more of your ukes and kimo on your website

Last edited:
talk about uke p*** !!!!!!!

I can hardly wait to bear Kimo playing this baritone.

How long is the current waiting list for one of these beautiful baritones?

Top Bottom