Chords for the python song?

UkesAreCool

Reaction score
After seeing BBC3's new advert promoting its new comedy show I would really love to be able to play that stupid little song on it about the sexy python! Just so that I can play it as a party piece of to be able to tell me friends! Its the song that starts "I'm a reticulated, isolated, incubated...".

I have the lyrics, but what I need are the chords to play the song! If there is any help on the strumming I would be greatfull too, but I expect I could pick that up just from listening to the song.

Thanks in advance for your help!
UkesAreCool

For those without access to BBC3, there doesn't seem to be enough information in your post to search online for a video or audio file of this song. What's the name of the comedy program, for example? I imagine that someone who doesn't have access to BBC3 so hasn't seen this advertisement, but who could figure out the chords by ear, might benefit from a video or audio file of the song.

It's just F to C all the way through.

Yeah, sticking with that apart from the passing notes which are picked on the C string. Following the the transition notes to the C chord are C D Eb and the transition notes back are on the same string C D E.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Yeah, sticking with that apart from the passing notes which are picked on the C string. Following the the transition notes to the C chord are C D Eb and the transition notes back are on the same string C D E.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your help! Much apreciated!

UkesAreCool

In what tuning? When I play F to C y concert ukulele tuned to the standard GCEA doesn't sound like the chords in the song?
Slightly OT: Any chord is always the same group of notes on every stringed instrument regardless of tuning. Just the fingering is different.
As we see above: if it doesn't sound like, it's probably a different chord.

Top Bottom