And if you made it through that...

TCK

Reaction score
Here is the one we did tonight. I love playing with this lady, hope it makes y'all smile the way it makes me.

Thanks again for all the support folks- you are really the coolest people in the world.

Very nice, Dave... And one I don't think I'd heard before. ("Looking at the world through a rear view mirror", yes, but this is completely the opposite...)

I'm really hoping Nancy & I can get to SJ around Thanksgiving, and we might have a chance to all get together for a Uke & Fiber festival!

-Kurt​

You ALWAYS bring a smile to my face. Even before my first cup of coffee on a foggy north California coast morning.

Aloha Dave,
Must be fun times playing at your house...loved it...thank you for sharing..Happy Strummings..

It is ON Kurt- We all tend to come to our place Thanksgiving, but maybe we will head to the inlaws so we are in the neighborhood!
Very nice, Dave... And one I don't think I'd heard before. ("Looking at the world through a rear view mirror", yes, but this is completely the opposite...)

I'm really hoping Nancy & I can get to SJ around Thanksgiving, and we might have a chance to all get together for a Uke & Fiber festival!

-Kurt​

Top Bottom