Koaloha Solid Koa Tenor Like New

Status
Not open for further replies.

grendel1972

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm trying to raise some funds to offset my recent purchase of a Kamoa E3 Evolve electric uke, and have decided that the Koaloha is the one to go. I'm the second owner of this uke, bought from another uu member (see http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?56605-Koaloha-Tenor-Solid-Koa-Brand-New-lt-SOLD-gt).

This is a great playing and sounding uke. If I had a complaint, it would be that the head is heavier than I prefer, but I'm used to a Collings with the pegheads, which isn't really a fair comparison. If I were going to keep it I'd probably switch out to some mellower strings, but different strokes for different folks. I really don't have the capability to do a proper sound clip, but it's a Koaloha, and that is, IMHO, all it is cracked up to be.

As you can see, the uke is in like-new condition. I've checked it over and did not see any dings, scratches or anything like that. I'm including lots of pics, but let me know if you'd like anything else photographed and I'll add it.

The date stamp inside is August 2011.

Price is $650 including shipping to the CONUS and Paypal fees. Paypal is preferred method of payment. I will package it extremely well and will insure it and provide tracking.

Feel free to PM or post with any questions you may have.

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 116
  • photo (1) copy 4.jpg
    photo (1) copy 4.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 100
  • photo (1) copy 7.jpg
    photo (1) copy 7.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 117
  • photo (1) copy.jpg
    photo (1) copy.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 121
  • photo (1) copy 8.jpg
    photo (1) copy 8.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Additional photos.

Attachments

• photo (1) copy 6.jpg
    photo (1) copy 6.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 36
  • photo (1) copy 9.jpg
    photo (1) copy 9.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 43
  • photo (1) copy 2.jpg
    photo (1) copy 2.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 42
  • photo (1) copy 5.jpg
    photo (1) copy 5.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 40
  • photo (1) copy 3.jpg
    photo (1) copy 3.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 46
You're killing me here, Grendel!

I've been mostly out of work for the past 6 weeks (due to the surgery that didn't happen), and all of my spare cash is being hoarded for something that should be showing up in March or so....

But man, if only I had the money!

-Kurt​

It's an amazing price for a amazing uke. The better deal on the UUmarketplace in this year (by now).

I can't believe someone hasn't jumped on it at that price. If I didn't have to many already it would have been gone in a few minutes of the thread posting. I am very surprised its still here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom