Mainland Red Cedar Soprano, Mint

Uke Mama

Reaction score
SOLD....Thanks
Mainland solid red cedar top soprano w/ solid rose wood body in top mint condition. This is a great sounding uke w/ absolutely no issues. It is easy playing w/ low action making it a joy to play. It sports a genuine bone nut and saddle, rosewood fretboard and bridge, new Worth fluorocarbon strings, white/black rosette and purfling and a gloss finish. Tuners are high quality and work perfectly. Comes w/ a brand new stagg case. Been mostly playing my concert. This uke deserves a new home and more attention than I've been able to give it. Price: 199.00 Shipped/Insured CONUS. Best bet to email me at vreno@comcast.net. Here's a good overall U. U. review and video/sound sample of this same Mainland red cedar model: http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?28035-Mainland-Red-Cedar-Soprano-Review

Attachments

• IMG_4364.jpg
    IMG_4364.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_4353.jpg
    IMG_4353.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_4326.jpg
    IMG_4326.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_4362.jpg
    IMG_4362.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_4345.jpg
    IMG_4345.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Lovely uke! I love the rosewood/cedar combination - mine is the pineapple version of this & its a daily player. This won't last long.

Looks great!
I'd be interested, but I just bought a soprano (it's in the mail!)

Good luck,

I just got one of these a few weeks ago. These are the real deal, a really wonderful sounding soprano. All of you folks who started "Which Uke Should I Buy?" threads--- you should buy this one!

Just lowered the price to 199.00....If you want a quality soprano, you can't go wrong w/ this uke.

PM sent! Amazing uke!!!

Top Bottom