Ohana Model CK65d Concert Deco model

girevikdavid

Reaction score
This is the last ukulele I have to put up on the board. As I stated in my other ads, there is severe illness and a resulting catastrophic financial crisis in my family and I'm have to sell most of my ukulele collection. That's the only reason this fine instrument is offered for sale.

I'm the original owner and I've only had it less than one month. It is flawless mint condition. Here's a brief description:

ELEGANT, MODERN DESIGN - Solid spruce top with solid mahogany back and sides, mahogany neck with strikingly beautiful rosewood and maple 19 fret fingerboard, bound body, gear tuners, rosewood peghead overlay and bridge, bone nut and saddle, satin finish and Aquila strings. The unique shape and location of the soundhole, internal bracing and thickness of tonewoods all contribute to this uke's exceptional tone.

And talk about tone, here's a link to a You Tube video of someone playing far better than myself. This is not a shy retiring instrument - it is loud!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIecOt-4_ZU

I paid the MSRP of $369.00. I will sell it for $275 which includes shipping and the very protective MAX case in the photos. If interested please send the funds to Pay Pal address girevikdavid@gmail.com (you need to be a verified PP user), and then email me your name and address and I'll get it out to you asap.

If I forgot anything or if you have any other questions, please email me or call at 541-514-6521

Thanks for looking,
David

Attachments

• DSC00450.jpg
    DSC00450.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 120
  • DSC00451.jpg
    DSC00451.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 101
  • DSC00453.jpg
    DSC00453.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 101
  • DSC00454.jpg
    DSC00454.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 144
I'm sorry to hear about your family troubles. Ohanas are very nice ukes. There is also a video of Ken Middleton playing Sally Goodin on this model that shows up at the right or in the similar videos that is a good sample, though he notes the strings were stretching as he played so it was out of tune.

Thank you Teek. Really appreciate the support. And yes, this is a (I haven't used this word to describe any of my ukes that I'm selling, but it is appropriate - Cool! It plays effortlessly, has great workmanship/tone , and big time projection.

As no one seems to be interested at the moment and I'm not willing to lower the price, I'll take it off the market for the time being.
Thanks,
David

Top Bottom