Heading off to the Philippines in the morning...

ricdoug

Reaction score
Vista (North County San Diego), California
See y'all in a couple of weeks. Ric

Ukulele530.jpg

have a SAFE and fun filled trip....hmm jeans??? i'll bet my money you'll not want to wear those.....should have packed bug spray ....scratch that it doesn't work in the philippines its like they know to attack tourists!!! hahha

I think you forgot to pack your pants as well... :eek:

Have a Nice Cold San Miguel Beer

Vaya con dios mi amigo

Have fun! If you get a chance, bring me back a bag of Maltesers. The one's from Cost Plus don't taste the same...

Aloha, y'all.

Just checking in real quick from Bagio, Philippines. We started in Manila. Traveled to Tarloc, where I played uke with a traditional Philippine band. The crowd was amazed at the output of my Applause UAE20 through tyhe battery powered Vox DA5 amp. There were at least 50 people in the crowd (there are a ton of musicians everywhere in the Philippines) who tried out my uke after the show and several were discussing building them! I've got a gig tomorrow, here in Bagio. My son in law took some photos and I asked him to video some music at future stops on our trip. Ric

Nice! I keep hopin an prayin that my dad will finance my Lakbay Aral trip for this upcoming summer. I've yet to go to the PI, so in the mean time I'll live it vicariously thru you.

Lets see some pics!!! I have family in Baguio (or so I'm told) from pics, it looks like a truly beautiful place.

Maybuhay! Have a safe trip pare!

Top Bottom