Uke player neighbours

ukeninam

Reaction score
....wouldn't it be cool if you were neighbours with Aldrine, Jake, James Hill, Seeso, Deach.....
and other awesome uke players and peeps?

that would be pretty fantastic. Cause everyone knows that ukulele players are the life of the party.

:D
:p
:)

Something tells me that I'd have a better chance of having uke-playing neighbors if I lived in Hawai'i. I don't even know if there are any uke players within ten miles of me. :(

Something tells me that I'd have a better chance of having uke-playing neighbors if I lived in Hawai'i. I don't even know if there are any uke players within ten miles of me. :(
My neighbor and I both play uke together at least once a week. My band practices in my driveway every Sunday and we always have a neighborhood audience.....they even bring cookies and goodies to us....it's great!

During my first class I started taking to the guy sitting next to me and we figured out we live a couple blocks apart, he comes over a couple of times a week and we work on class stuff & play.

I would really dig being in SailQuest's neighborhood!!!!

No, no sarcasm. There's always one neighbor who doesn't quite fit in. That would be me.

House next door to us is for sale. If you don't mind -30 below in mid to late January you might like it here. I THINK you'd be a pretty fun neighbor.

P.S. I'd let your kids use the pool.

House next door to us is for sale. If you don't mind -30 below in mid to late January you might like it here. I THINK you'd be a pretty fun neighbor.

P.S. I'd let your kids use the pool.

How far are you from GX9901? We'd have to go over to his place and raid his uke vault.

How far are you from GX9901? We'd have to go over to his place and raid his uke vault.

Compared to the metropolitan area you're from, pretty close. Maybe half an hour.

Between your singing lessons and my ukulele lessons we could probably drive the neighbors nuts. But then again maybe the guy across the street could start his bass guitar lessons again. Whoa -- that's a band right there.

Top Bottom