New Redesigned UkuleleVideos.com!!

mhancoc7

Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone know that I have redesigned my www.UkuleleVideos.com site. The videos are still indexed from YouTube so all of your youtube videos can be found there. Also, the new design has its own independent rating and comments system as well as an independent embed feature.

I have some plans for more features, and I would love to get you guys feedback.

I have also added a feed in the sidebar for the latest on UU.

On a personal note, I have just about got Summer Breeze down! Maybe, one day I can post a vid or two. :D

Thanks in advance, Jereme

its cause his hands are magic..:(

this is what happens when he put his hands close together

handsenergylight.jpg

Great site! how long has this been up??

Thanks man,

My wife and kids went to Oahu in October for vacation. It was awesome! I feel in love with the Ukulele after seeing this guy at the Polynesian Cultural Center.

So I went out and bought a Kala Soprano and have been playing ever since. When we got home I started searching the net for uke videos. I found Youtube to be hard to navigate and find what I was looking for. So I set out in November to create an easy to use site that would allow me to find and save the uke videos I wanted and needed. The site has been through 4 design changes since then. You can see the "Legacy" versions of the site here.

I hope you will enjoy the site. Let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions for it.

Thanks, Jereme

I didnt see it before but it looks great:D

Better than having to look for them on youtube

I have updated the site with a new video player that allows users to easily email the video to family and friends.

Thanks, Jereme

UkuleleVideos.com just got better...

Hi Guys,
I have been working hard to make the UkuleleVideos.com site even better.

In the past the site simply indexed all videos from Youtube that are tagged Ukulele. This worked but did not allow me to have any control over the videos that got indexed. Also occasionally videos that were not really Uke videos would make it into the site.

Now, the site is updated to have a more social network feel. I will be adding videos from Youtube as my time permits. However, I really need you guys to join and add your videos. It is SUPER EASY and of course free. I really think that we could make this the most comprehensive collection of quality Uke videos on the net.

I am not trying to draw users away from UU or the UU forums. In fact I have placed a link to UU on the main page in a very prominent location. Also, I plan to do a few more things to integrate UU rss feeds and such so users can quickly find articles from UU.

Please give me your comments and suggestions. Also please join and start adding your videos.

Thanks, Jereme
UkuleleVideos.com

Great site for uke lovers and have it bookmarked already. One question, I noticed a member's login but there's no registration info. Or did I miss something?

Great site. you did a very good job. Just saw Aldrine playing Guava Jam. Music was great and the roosters in the back ground brought me back to hana butta days in kahaluu and on kauai. Doesn't look like your taking anything away from UU. It's just another venue fo us to check out

Great site for uke lovers and have it bookmarked already. One question, I noticed a member's login but there's no registration info. Or did I miss something?

Thanks! The "Suggest a Video" link was the link for registering as well. I have changed it to "Join Now!" Thanks for pointing that out.

Great site. you did a very good job. Just saw Aldrine playing Guava Jam. Music was great and the roosters in the back ground brought me back to hana butta days in kahaluu and on kauai. Doesn't look like your taking anything away from UU. It's just another venue fo us to check out

Thanks!

Looks nice. I like how you have the "related" and "same artist" tabs. Now all you need is more videos.

Thanks!

Jereme

Signed on and added a couple to the Hawaiian section, hope everyone enjoys the selections. I'll post more in the days to come . . .

Top Bottom