New Ukulele App - 5 Free Promo Codes for You

FriendlyFred

Reaction score
I just released a new ukulele App for iphone, ipad and ipod Touch.
The first 5 members of ukulele underground who send me an email get a promo code. So you can use the App for free.

Thanks to seeso, The Super Duper Moderator for the quick response to my message.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr5f-fFchPg&feature=plcp

update 08-06-2012: I run out of promo codes.
I know now that you can't write a review in the iTunes store if you downloaded the app with a promo code.
Thanks for your interest. I hope you have fun with the app.

Last edited:
WOW! I absolutely love it. you did an amazing job.

I LOVE The interface, it's clean, beautiful and useful!

My only frustration is that it is so limited... I mean it's great to get someone started but it's such a great interface that it begs for more content...

You should work on an advanced app with a library of chords, and songs, it would be great to either purchase collection of songs, or be able to import them somehow.

The chord interface alone is worth having maybe even as a separate app? let's say to be able to make a file that shows specific set of chord sequences?

PLEASE develop a more advance version, it is really a very cool app!
Would love to see notation , or tabs...

Don't get me wrong, this one does exactly what it's name promisses it's actually amazing how much you squeezed in 7 days...

But I'm greedy I want 365 days... your app is simply that GREAT!

Thank you!

Thank you very much for your great ideas.
It's very useful to get feedback from an experienced player like you.
We tried to give an easy approach for beginners. The playalongs might be useful for advanced players as well.
I'll talk to the programmer and show him your evaluation.
We'll work on more content.
Best wishes to you
Fred.

Last edited:
It's a really great app. It's clear, has great pictures, sound clips and play alongs.
I would throw in the Am instead if the G chord.
Perhaps if you were to do have it free for a week for UUers, you would be able to get a bunch of 5 stars and awesome reviews and hopefully get featured on the front page of itunes before bumping up the price. The reviews can make or break an app. I would give it a 5 and a glowing review!

Thank you very much for your kind words kirbo.
Probably we record some new songs with different chords ( including Am ) and bring it as an update to the users.
To look up some chords, there's the chord finder in the app.
I just learned from apple, that you can't write a review on the iTunes store, if you got the app from a promo code.
We hope, that some of the uke players who bought it will write a review.

Top Bottom