PDA

View Full Version : Sitting on the beach on the North Shore under the stars playing my Uke.

lancemanion
07-24-2012, 09:45 PM
Sitting on the beach on the North Shore under the stars playing my Uke. Isn't this what life's all about?

CasanovaGuy
07-24-2012, 09:53 PM
That does sound pretty awesome...I might actually do that some day xD

mds725
07-24-2012, 09:55 PM
Last year, I got to play "Koke'e" at Koke'e State Park and "Hanalei Moon" in Hanalei (although it was overcast the night I was there). Still, I'm envious.

webby
07-24-2012, 10:37 PM
you have inspired me to take a uke to the beach, don't think i'm brave enough to take the maton, probably take the shark :)

what uke are you playing on your beach OP ?

lancemanion
07-24-2012, 11:02 PM
you have inspired me to take a uke to the beach, don't think i'm brave enough to take the maton, probably take the shark :)

what uke are you playing on your beach OP ?

My Kala travel uke (the only one I have with me). Never leave home without it.

Louis0815
07-25-2012, 01:14 AM
What's worse for a uke: sand or water?

I'd say water, so it should be enough to keep the uke away from it at the beach - you wouldn't want to get soaked while playing anyway.....
(I'll take my Flea on the next trip with my avatar in September - and I am sure the Flea will survive)

nohoval_turrets
07-25-2012, 01:27 AM
Sitting on the beach on the North Shore under the stars playing my Uke. Isn't this what life's all about?

Sitting in work reading a forum post about someone sitting on the beach on the North Shore under the stars playing their Uke. What's wrong with this picture?

Trinimon
07-25-2012, 01:40 AM
Sitting in work reading a forum post about someone sitting on the beach on the North Shore under the stars playing their Uke. What's wrong with this picture?

Agreed! To think I was just there a week and a half ago... seems like it was a year ago! ughhh

Louis0815
07-25-2012, 02:19 AM
Sitting in work reading a forum post about someone sitting on the beach on the North Shore under the stars playing their Uke. What's wrong with this picture?The timing: right now there are no stars in California - it's about sunrise time;)

haole
07-25-2012, 05:06 AM
Best feeling ever! I remember breaking in my Kamaka by playing to a friendly koloa duck on the pipeline in the middle of the night. Every uker should make the pilgrimage to Hawai'i and play on the beach.

Alex8100
07-13-2013, 01:20 AM
Sitting on the beach are really a large part of your delight and they offer a cooling ambience wherein you can refresh yourself and get rid of irksomeness. Me and my wife often go on the weekend and play on the beach.

Above Ground Pools (http://www.prweb.com/releases/above-ground-pools/201307/prweb10946952.htm)