Sitting on the beach on the North Shore under the stars playing my Uke.

lancemanion

Reaction score
Sitting on the beach on the North Shore under the stars playing my Uke. Isn't this what life's all about?

That does sound pretty awesome...I might actually do that some day xD

Last year, I got to play "Koke'e" at Koke'e State Park and "Hanalei Moon" in Hanalei (although it was overcast the night I was there). Still, I'm envious.

you have inspired me to take a uke to the beach, don't think i'm brave enough to take the maton, probably take the shark :)

what uke are you playing on your beach OP ?

you have inspired me to take a uke to the beach, don't think i'm brave enough to take the maton, probably take the shark :)

what uke are you playing on your beach OP ?

My Kala travel uke (the only one I have with me). Never leave home without it.

What's worse for a uke: sand or water?

I'd say water, so it should be enough to keep the uke away from it at the beach - you wouldn't want to get soaked while playing anyway.....
(I'll take my Flea on the next trip with my avatar in September - and I am sure the Flea will survive)

Last edited:
Sitting on the beach on the North Shore under the stars playing my Uke. Isn't this what life's all about?

Sitting in work reading a forum post about someone sitting on the beach on the North Shore under the stars playing their Uke. What's wrong with this picture?

Sitting in work reading a forum post about someone sitting on the beach on the North Shore under the stars playing their Uke. What's wrong with this picture?

Agreed! To think I was just there a week and a half ago... seems like it was a year ago! ughhh

The timing: right now there are no stars in California - it's about sunrise time;)

Best feeling ever! I remember breaking in my Kamaka by playing to a friendly koloa duck on the pipeline in the middle of the night. Every uker should make the pilgrimage to Hawai'i and play on the beach.

Sitting on the beach are really a large part of your delight and they offer a cooling ambience wherein you can refresh yourself and get rid of irksomeness. Me and my wife often go on the weekend and play on the beach.

Above Ground Pools

Last edited:
Top Bottom