Android Ukulele Apps

Last edited:
Thanks all for the input, I just got a transformer and want to load some useful apps. Thanks!!

G-Strings is a good chromatic tuner

Sound Meter Lite is a sound level meter that will help you monitor decible levels and also find weak and hot spots in a room when setting up sound.

TV.com allows you to watch television shows on your Transform

Memory fills up fast on the Transform. I used to own one and now have a Galaxy S II Epic 4G. To clear the memory on the Transform:

1. Select your Internet browser
2. Select the Menu Button (It looks like a small stack of papers at the bottom of your phone)
3. Select Settings
4. Select Clear Cache and OK
5. Select Clear History and OK
6. Select Clear all cookie data and OK
7. Select Reset to default and OK
8. Select the Home button at the bottom of the phone
9. Hold the power button down and select Power Off and OK.
10. When the phone powers down, Take off the back and take out the battery for one minute
11. Put the battery back in the phone and snap the back on
12. Hold the power button down until the phone starts to reboot

You will thank me later for this memory clearing information. It will save you trips back to the phone store when you think your phone is broken. Ric

Last edited:
GuitarTapp is the best thing I've found for searching/storing song tabs and chords. It has a setting to display uke chords (with variations); it has an auto-scroll feature; you can set up setlists; and unlike ukulele-tabs, all lyrics are displayed. Like the Chordie website, it's basically a aggregator of other chord sites' content, but it formats really well on my Android tablet.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.by845tools.guitartapp&hl=en

GuitarTapp is the best thing I've found for searching/storing song tabs and chords. It has a setting to display uke chords (with variations); it has an auto-scroll feature; you can set up setlists; and unlike ukulele-tabs, all lyrics are displayed. Like the Chordie website, it's basically a aggregator of other chord sites' content, but it formats really well on my Android tablet.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.by845tools.guitartapp&hl=en

I just installed it, please let me know how you changed it to show uke chords.

Top Bottom