Fever

Miriam, you are channeling Peggy Lee! Very nice song for your voice. And you've got John Entwistle on bass and a toned-down drummer, maybe Keith Quarter-Moon, backing you up. Cool.

The only suggestion I'd make is to hold your performance mood a moment longer so we don't see you and Steffen "remarking" on the song with your faces before the video ends.

You could be Sabine Schmitz's twin sister.

Miriam, you are channeling Peggy Lee! Very nice song for your voice. And you've got John Entwistle on bass and a toned-down drummer, maybe Keith Quarter-Moon, backing you up. Cool.

The only suggestion I'd make is to hold your performance mood a moment longer so we don't see you and Steffen "remarking" on the song with your faces before the video ends.

Thanks! The Peggy Lee version was the best for my voice, sure! I know what you mean with performance mood and you sure are right about that. Usually after concentrating so much on the song, I always make faces afterwards :)

Smooth as silk guys, and I love the snicker at the end- so great! This tune has been done by so many greats it is an arduous undertaking for sure. It's like Summertime, you just have to nail it or it ain't right- you did

Smooth as silk guys, and I love the snicker at the end- so great! This tune has been done by so many greats it is an arduous undertaking for sure. It's like Summertime, you just have to nail it or it ain't right- you did

Thanks a lot TCK! The snicker at the end is always there, I guess it's because of the concentration while singing. Just relaxes:D

Great job as always and you go right on and make all the faces you want as long as you guys keep playing and singing like that! :)

Hi UU,

what a busy week so far. Hope to get an entry recorded for the 23rd season. Have to convince the neighbours first, hehe.

At least we recorded "Fever" in today's rehearsal. Hope you like it!

Very cool! I really like the look of the video... nice visual balance!

Thanks. Nothing against you awesome video technique.:D We thought it would be good if the loud snare would be more in the background. The look was a result of technical We recorded all with one mic.

Great job as always and you go right on and make all the faces you want as long as you guys keep playing and singing like that! :)

:rofl: Thank you! Usually we cut the grinning at the end of the video off. We could produce hours of outtake vids with these endings..:cheers:

Top Bottom