Family night with the Ukulele

TCK

Reaction score
It occurs to me that many folks may never see this buried in Season 22 of the Ukulele- I will admit I am mostly to blame for burying it.
But it is special to me, and I want you to see it.
It has me doing my thing (we have all seen enough of that)
It has my special lady friend (she is awesome)
But most importantly, it has my dad. He is my musical inspiration, and he has not really played for about 15 years. He showed up daily to practice and make this video...
I will probably smile for the rest of my life over this one.
Thank you Ukulele.

Very awesome Dave, Thanks for unburying it for us.

Thanks for watching Rox, glad ya liked it!
Eugene, that might be a bit of a stretch, but thanks so much for your enthusiastic support mate :)

na, no stretch at all Dave. I LOVE seeing you and Mel play music together, and just wish I could get Fiona interested in picking a uke up too. And to have your dad there in on the jam, knowing his influence on your love of music, just is the icing on the cake.

Shoot- it was Mel that got me interested in playing this thing- bet she has learned a lot about regret in doing that ;) Glad you enjoyed it, and I know you totally get why having dad in there makes it so special. He is working on another one fun for the home week but I doubt we will get it done before Sunday because it needs to be played in the middle of the Highway...
"Teeny bopper- my teenage lover, caught your groove last night sent my mind to wandering..."
Just a little tune for all the beautiful people and the beautiful vibrations ;)
na, no stretch at all Dave. I LOVE seeing you and Mel play music together, and just wish I could get Fiona interested in picking a uke up too. And to have your dad there in on the jam, knowing his influence on your love of music, just is the icing on the cake.

EXCELLENT! Thanks for watching guys- had too much fun here for sure! Can't wait for my shirt (does happy dance all around the living room).
We're happy with you about this video and the fun you obviously had! :) Got your T-shirt and sent it yesterday. Hope it arrives soon.

Hopefully the rest of us aren't bad either :))) but yeah...when he is at the top of his game, he is amazing. This is the bottom of his game for sure (hung it up for 15 years or so), but he will be back. Thanks for watching Sven!
Good times!
Your dad can sure play!

Thanks, Jon! You are so sweet. You'll get Fiona playing some day.

Thanks, Jon! You are so sweet. You'll get Fiona playing some day.
MEL!!!!????? Is that you???????? AAAarrrrrggghghhhhh The Cloverdale Wife is in da UU house. O happy day :)

AYE...thanks mate. dad asked me to get him a tenor uke last time he was over. Seems like this is gonna stick :)
great job, this video is great! So glad to see the ukulele bring you so much joy and help you spend time with your family!
Cheers!

Top Bottom