Newkulele day!

Nickie

Reaction score
I just received my brand spankin' new Willie Wixom concert uke. Solid koa, took hundreds of pix, and will upload them as soon as I figure it out.
I am tickled pink right now, so what if I can't work?

Are you able to play it? It would be torture to have a brand new custom uke and have to wait to be able to play!

Yeah, I can play it a little, but it is so loud and bright that it makes this headache worse. But who cares, right?

OOOOOHHH! Congrats, Must see pictures!! I bet this makes your head feel better.

Congrats! I love my "off the rack" Wixom. I can't wait to see pics of yours. I hope you're feeling better soon, too.

Congratulations!

Finally, pics of my newkulele, my Willie Wixom custom concert:

35lg1tl.jpg

sdpoyf.jpg

efnjfd.jpg

Aloha Nickie,
Congrats on your Wixom, she's a beauty.
May you have many happy moments with her...........................BO.........................

I just received my brand spankin' new Willie Wixom concert uke. Solid koa, took hundreds of pix, and will upload them as soon as I figure it out.
I am tickled pink right now, so what if I can't work?

Aloha Nickster,
Wow wow wow Congratulations...it almost looks like a Ohta San kamaka with a slotted headstock...holy moly...may you have a happy life bonding with your new friend....Happy Strummings Girl.
Yes Yes more pictures.....I am sooooo happy for you....it looks awesome welcome to the Wixom Club!!!

Right on!! Congratulations, Nickie!! Thass a lotta love wrapped in wood.
Bob, in the Wixom Club

Whoa! I am so happy for you! Are you lovin' it more and more all the time?

amazing looking uke i just put a deposit on one and i hope my wood looks that good. and how did you get that case he has a picture of the case on his website but it not a hard case did you have to ask for that or did you buy it on your own?

Aloha BIGDB,
You have a choice of cases...I know I got a hard Oahu case, but some got vinyl foam cases...just discuss it with willie....when is your start build date?
ok and my start date is may its hard to wait and its only been about 3 days

WoW Nickie that is a stunner in anybodies book, that WW certainly knows how to put a uke together congratulations on getting such a beautiful instrument, I would tickle her strings anytime lol

Last edited:
I wish I had the money and patience for him to build me a concert. She's a beauty. Congratulations!

Top Bottom