2011 Kamaka HF-2 Concert Ukulele For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

King David

Reaction score
1sml.jpg

You are looking at a used Kamaka HF-2 Concert Ukulele purchased new right out of Kahului Hawaii late 2011. I've been playing this gem for a solid 6 months solo but managed to keep it in great condition, simply an amazingly beautiful ukulele. If it were not for my aquired taste for tenor scale I would not part with it. I have taken many pictures, please note Koa is a hard thing to photograph as it changes colors/shades/curls depending on the light source.

2sml.jpg

3sml.jpg

4sml.jpg

Attachments

• 1sml.jpg
    1sml.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 34
  • 2sml.jpg
    2sml.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 3sml.jpg
    3sml.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 4sml.jpg
    4sml.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 5sml.jpg
    5sml.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited by a moderator:
You have a price in mind?

Last edited:
5sml.jpg

As I say with all my collection this is a players uke- I do not buy ukuleles and horde them to collect dust I play them every day, this one is no different. I have attempted to photograph 2-3 of the most miniscule details of what might be considered small moot "surface ware":

6sml.jpg

7sml.jpg

8sml.jpg

Attachments

• 1sml.jpg
    1sml.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 9
  • 2sml.jpg
    2sml.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 3sml.jpg
    3sml.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 4sml.jpg
    4sml.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 5sml.jpg
    5sml.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
As I say with all my collection this is a players uke- I do not buy ukuleles and horde them to collect dust I play them every day, this one is no different. I have attempted to photograph 2-3 of the most miniscule details of what might be considered small moot "surface ware": See pictures 6,7, & 8smll

The photographs do it justice, the only thing I was not able to capture was the last picture near the soundhole, if placed in just the right lighting you can see signs where uke picking took place. Taking 6 pictures I was not able to capture these "ghost marks"(They are not actual SCRATCHES that pierce the body and in fact could be polished out) but it really looks that good as seen in the last pic: See picture 9.

Some of you've seen my interest in buying select super-concerts. Having just thinned my herd I was hoping to follow a one in/one out uke policy by trading for the super concert. Seeing as I have not had any offers I am forced to liquidate for cash towards my next purchase.

Price: I was thinking $850 USD. Kamaka has recently raised their prices, I feel this is fair as my price is all inclusive: a black UkeCrazy Concert case for protection, any paypal fees I will be covering, and shipping costs to Continental-US. If you don't live in the Lower 48 states, contact me first about shipping costs.
Hope to see your PM,
Aloha

Attachments

• 9sml.jpg
    9sml.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 30
  • 8sml.jpg
    8sml.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 7sml.jpg
    7sml.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 6sml.jpg
    6sml.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 5sml.jpg
    5sml.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Attachments

• proof.jpg
    proof.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 74
I am dropping the price an extra $50 on this one to a total of $850

Bumping this up, with little over a week from the Ukulele Fest I can't see this being available for much longer

I got the chance to see and play this Uke in person at the South Florida Ukulele Festival (thanks, King Dave), and I can say that it is a beautiful instrument. The koa is gorgeous. Whoever picks this up will be happy with it, I'm certain.

I got the chance to see and play this Uke in person at the South Florida Ukulele Festival (thanks, King Dave), and I can say that it is a beautiful instrument. The koa is gorgeous. Whoever picks this up will be happy with it, I'm certain.

No, thank YOU csr5z for the kind and honest words. I just sold my KoAloha Tenor to a member and all that's left is this Kamaka concert, which I plan to replace with a concert body tenor neck aka super/longneck concert. I never thought I'd catch the Kamaka bug but the concert body GOT MEH!

$800USD shipped lower 48, this is my final offer/lowest base price I'll go otherwise you'll cover some of the ~$25 Paypal fee/shipping..etc
I'm telling you uke is in phenomenal condition I was merely being anal retentive in my description this is a STEAL for such an heirloom Kamaka uke, Aloha

Gosh, I've always loved that "sail" headstock. Hope it goes quick!

Well this will be my last bump before pictured Kamaka goes on FeeBay*. It will definitely not be as good a deal as presented here for either party, but alas, left no other option in today's market. I will edit this post with the ebay item link once I've drafted the auction. Aloha and thank you for your time UU appreciate the bumps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom