Unused OHANA SK-50WG

Ken Middleton

Reaction score
I have an unused Ohana SK-WG deep-bodied soprano for sale with deluxe hard case. A beautiful instrument.

Although I work for Ohana, this ukulele is owned by me personally.

It has never been used and, if you buy it, will be set up to your requirements.

Full details and information here:

OHANA SK-50WG with deluxe hard case

God, that's nice, Ken. And it has, if I can see right, a tie bridge, rather than a knotted bridge. I adore tie bridges. They are uncommon on sopranos.

That's going to fly out the door to some lucky player in the U.K., certainly. Wow, that wood is "curly".

Good luck with the sale...I just wish I'd seen the zoom before it was sold. If I can ask one really quick question, that will probably only require a one word reply and will save a PM or whole new thread, what video editing software do you use? I'd guessed, from your green screen use on a few vids, that it was Adobe Premiere and/or After Effects.

God, that's nice, Ken. And it has, if I can see right, a tie bridge, rather than a knotted bridge. I adore tie bridges. They are uncommon on sopranos.

That's going to fly out the door to some lucky player in the U.K., certainly. Wow, that wood is "curly".

Yes, it is a lovely uke. I just don't play sopranos that often and I have a lot of other sopranos lying around that I can use.

From the way things have been selling, it is much more likely to go to someone in the US. Even FedEx from here is not too expensive.

Good luck with the sale...I just wish I'd seen the zoom before it was sold. If I can ask one really quick question, that will probably only require a one word reply and will save a PM or whole new thread, what video editing software do you use? I'd guessed, from your green screen use on a few vids, that it was Adobe Premiere and/or After Effects.

The Zoom took just over an hour to sell. I have a feeling i could have sold dozens of them, but I only had the one, of course.

I use Final Cut Pro X.

Ok all you British soprano lovers.....the ukes I mean........not only a really great little soprano uke, but a conversation peice as well!

Yeah, but you and the uke are in Great Britain

Once again we are divided by a common language :rofl: translation: ok all you Brits who love sopranos..................

Sorry Phil, I see what you mean. In fact, I was really expecting it to go to the US. As it happens, someone in the UK did buy it, while much of America was still asleep.

Top Bottom