Some nice ukulele prices on craigslist hawaii

Hawaii Craigs list

Very true and I bought one but still has not arrived here in the mainland. Left Hawaii 7/20 shipped with USPS (never again) with tracking that is useless and all the post office can say is can take up to 30 days? For priority mail? If you buy one use FedEx or UPS they can actually tell you where your package is.

Sorry, the seller must have used the cheapest mail...which goes by boat and they wait till they get enough for a shipment date ..so it sits waitng...I'd pay the extra 25.oo and get it in 3-4 days
learned my lesson too...good luck

Hawaii Craigs List

It made it and it is a great ukulele in as described shape. He used Priority Mail with tracking which for the USPS is useless. USPS said insured requires a signature, he lift the Uke on the front door step in the heat. Took 31 days "priority" tracking still shows that it is in Hawaii. Use FedEx or UPS.
Bob

It made it and it is a great ukulele in as described shape. He used Priority Mail with tracking which for the USPS is useless. USPS said insured requires a signature, he lift the Uke on the front door step in the heat. Took 31 days "priority" tracking still shows that it is in Hawaii. Use FedEx or UPS.
Bob

Got a concert uke from florida in a hard case to hawaii in two weeks for 22.00 ....wonder what happened...this was USPS...

Top Bottom