Open Mics on Oahu

Local Musician friend "Duff" told me that there are two regular open mics on the North side. One in Haleiwa and one out by Turtle Bay. Don't remember the details but do remember that the one by Turtle Bay (thur night?) is really professional with a stage, sound guy and house band for back up if so desired. Kids friendly until 10pm and lots of quality talent. Won't be back to the North Shore for another three weeks but next time I see him I will try to get more details.

Local Musician friend "Duff" told me that there are two regular open mics on the North side. One in Haleiwa and one out by Turtle Bay. Don't remember the details but do remember that the one by Turtle Bay (thur night?) is really professional with a stage, sound guy and house band for back up if so desired. Kids friendly until 10pm and lots of quality talent. Won't be back to the North Shore for another three weeks but next time I see him I will try to get more details.

Wish I would have known this last week. I was there every day. Now I'm at the Aulani and don't think I'm leaving till I'm LEAVING.

Thanks for the info.

I think ill try hitting up some of these. The Turtle Bay one looks especially enticing. Good reason to get some reasonable practice with the band.

Top Bottom