The Zephyr Song - (My first Collab!)

puremarkska

Reaction score
Oooh snap! Haha, I know I haven't updated in awhile, but hopefully this makes up for it! I've been working on a collab with a kid who may quite possibly be the coolest 13-year-old uke playing person on the planet. Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsyOM5Yr_Mg

and if you haven't already, when you get the chance, stop by his channel - http://www.youtube.com/Evilhamster95

Thanks guys! Shooots.

Awesome! I'm working on a collab with him too!

Dude, seriously? So cooooool. :D :D :D

Great video to start my day. :) Good times.

Please do more.~

Thanks everyone! I am really loving the comments on this one!!

Haha, I realized after I posted here that this is actually my second video collab. I did one on Aldrine's channel for Billie Jean. Haha, Ooops. But this was my first long distance collab, like all my idols of the UCB.

But anyway - to everyone who commented, or if you plan to comment - THANKS! You've totally made my day!

Between the election results and this video, my day has been wonderful. Great song to begin with, and you guys absolutely nailed it! Really, you have no idea how much I smiled when I heard/saw this.

where can i buy one of those collab clocks?:)

Just draw it on a piece of paper and tape it to your clock! There, a fully functional collab clock! ('Cause it's always collab time!)

Thanks for the nice comments everyone!
Puremarkska did a really good editing job on it and his playing and multi-layered instruments are amazing! :rock:

holy hell that kid is awesome. flannels rock too

I'd seen this video and was going to post a thread/link, but figured I'd search on "zephyr" first and sure enough, y'all have already seen and discussed it!

So I'm late to the thread but I wanted to say these two guys are tiiiiiiiiiiiight! What a great cover.

Anyone know where to get (or how to build) one of those beat boxes? It doesn't look that hard....

Top Bottom