Season 24...calling season 24?

TCK

Reaction score
OK- shall we play this game again?
I have a personal agenda, though a late comer, to see this out to season 52 (at least). I got this if no one else does, and I think I have judges (I ought to ask them first...). I don't have prizes, but I can figure that out.
Now someone else jump in.

Last edited:
Don't be shy Miss Gypsy, it ain't really about a contest, more about camaraderie, support, and just playing for the sake of playing. Take a deep breathe and go for it!
I love this competition - and one day - I might get brave enough to enter...... (only done one video - in nUUbs....) Please don't stop yet! :)

Go for it with or without shoes!

Dave, way to step up, my friend. I'm planning on hosting another season or three but won't really be able to until the end of September. As it is I barely have time to get entries together, let alone host!

John

OK- shall we play this game again?
I have a personal agenda , though a late comer, to see this out to season 52 (at least). I got this if no one else does, and I think I have judges (I ought to ask them first...). I don't have prizes, but I can figure that out.
Now someone else jump in.

Go for it. I might be able to manage the 25th season. Will let you know later in the week. Am away from home just now & am doing this on my phone - less than ideal!

Probably going to wait until this evening and see if someone else wants to run it, if not, it is on...now to find judges and such.
Go for it. I might be able to manage the 25th season. Will let you know later in the week. Am away from home just now & am doing this on my phone - less than ideal!

Probably going to wait until this evening and see if someone else wants to run it, if not, it is on...now to find judges and such.

I may have to take this one from you, Buster!

Ooohhhh, Do It Miss Melissa!

Put that knitting-needle-toting' string-strumming', accordion-playing, kid-teaching husband of yours in his place!

Besides, then You have to do a video telling us all what the rules are!

-Kurt​

(I may not have a chance to do a video for Week 24 - I'm finally back to work, plus going to Occupational Therapy, AND I have to finish up my skein entries for the County Fair "Department C - Wool Products and Sheep -Novice Division". AND my wife tells me that I'm starting to make yarn faster than she can knit it.)

Top Bottom