Moore Bettah double neck

uluapoundr

Reaction score
As a proud owner of a custom tenor built by Chuck Moore of Moore Bettah Ukes I frequent his sight for his most recent creations. Check out the double neck uke, what a work of art. Chuck's craftsmanship is just about the best I have seen and his attention to detail and creativity is mind blowing. To top it off, his ukes sound great! I'm definitely going to see this uke at the exhibition later this month.

http://www.moorebettahukes.com/FORSALE.html

I love it!!!

any time you think his work cant get any better, well theres the proof youre wrong. i would give anything to have one of his ukes:worship:

I visited Chuck at his home and let me tell you that he was very hospitable, even showed me his treehouse made of mango, so cool! I got to play a couple of his ukes, and when I did, I knew I'd own one of his ukes. The tenor I purchased from him just gets better and better the more I play it. It's so beautiful I'm almost afraid to play it, but I do, because that's what ukes are for right!

Trust me when I say if you purchase one of his ukes, you are not only getting a piece of art, you are getting an awesome sounding uke. Check out his gallery, so much yummy koa! :love:

dang, i just saw a poster today announcing the one down on oahu. i wonder if moore bettah will be at the oahu one. Anyone else from oahu going?

Top Bottom