The Ukulele Explosion - FREE copies still available...

theukedude747

Reaction score
Hey Guys/Gals:

I haven't been able to get back on here for quite awhile, since my last post about 2 months ago I think. When I posted about my Free Ebook I was giving away for a Limited time, my Inbox exploded with requests.

Well I'm almost caught up, and this new Ebook is almost done, which means I will soon be launching it for sale online.

When I started this project I decided to give away 200 - 500 copies. Well I am way past the 200 mark, but haven't hit 500 yet, so if you fire me an email at:
theukuleleexplosion@yahoo.ca I will add your name to my Early Bird Subscribers List and fire you off a FREE 'rough copy' of The Ukulele Explosion and also a link to a Sneak Peek Edition (35 pages), which will give you an idea how it is shaping up.

I've already been receiving LOTS of great comments about this book, but am making changes everyday to improve it even more.

Once you are on my Early Bird Subscribers List, you automatically become a Lifetime Member of The Ukulele Explosion Community and will receive ALL future revisions/updates FREE as well.

I am already planning this fall/winter to turn this into a Video Ebook, which you will also receive FREE.

As you can see I'm not asking for ANY money, NO credit card or Paypal for Early Birds. Once the ebook is 'launched' around the first couple weeks of August, then is won't be FREE.

So be one of the first 500 to get your FREE copy.

Again, just fire me an email at: theukuleleexplosion@yahoo.ca

Looking forward to firing off more FREE copies and getting more feedback. This is my first time writing.

Warmest Regards Everyone.

RJ
rjtheukedude747

Might help if you tell us what the book is about? (the uke, obviously, but what is the angle? Tutor book? Song book? History?)

The original thread is HERE Baz

Suggested pricing so far is ranging from 39.00 to 59.00.

I've had a couple people suggest 9.95. Any ebooks I've ever purchased for 9.95 were like 25 - 50 pages. The Ukulele Explosion right now is closing in at around 100 pages.

After posting the above, there was a lengthy discussion amongst UU members, among whom the overwhelming view was that your pricing was, to put it politely, optimistic. Especially considering Uke for Dummies can be had for $ 15 with a CD and the eBook version for less, but with audio/video. There were also a number of other comments regarding layout and the text-heavy nature of the book.

I appreciate you are offering an early copy for free, and I certainly mean no offence, but I wonder if you'd like to address the comments made after your last post before asking people to part with their email addresses.

I'm certainly not buying on the basis of emailing when there are other more secure bookseller methods out there.

Top Bottom