Trade or Sell Kanile'a Super Concert Premium Koa

lrcorry

Reaction score
As previously posted, I am still in possession of a pristine Kanile'a super concert Ukulele, which was made as a special order last year, apart from tuning, it has been played perhaps a total of half an hour, and while I love the looks, I find 6 string tenors to be my instrument of choice. I would entertain a trade for a 6 string tenor. or outright sale of $1000.00 (Pay Pal works for me)
plus S&H ($50.00 should cover it). All specifications can be found on Kanile'a website http://kanileaukulele.com/k-2_superConcert.php (except for gold tuners and super premium koa).

Tuners.jpgBack.jpgTimestamp.jpgMakerTag.jpgKanilea_front.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful uke. I've got the Kanilea super concert deluxe and love it. I think what your missing in your posting is your UU name and UU underground and date on a piece of paper unless I'm overlooking it.
Good luck with the sale.
Oh and how you accept payment.

Ircory has followed the rules for posting a sale, as noted.
The following are suggestions:

"To increase your chances of selling your ukulele, providing these things will also help."
- Video / Audio sample of the ukulele
- Time stamped picture with Ukulele Underground written on a piece of paper in front of the uke
- Not trying to sell something in your first post.

Ircory has followed the rules for posting a sale, as noted.
The following are suggestions:

"To increase your chances of selling your ukulele, providing these things will also help."
- Time stamped picture with Ukulele Underground written on a piece of paper in front of the uke

Sorry if I offended you. They seemed like stock photos and I did not see what type of payment was acceptable. Just trying to help.

To the OP: Good luck with the sale.

BTW - here is the full post by Rayan:

"How to Sell Ukuleles in the Marketplace: READ BEFORE POSTING
If you wish to sell anything in the marketplace you must provide these things in your post.

1. Picture of the actual ukulele being sold. Not a stock photo of the model
2. Reason why you are selling the instrument
3. Price and Terms (S&H etc)

To increase your chances of selling your ukulele, providing these things will also help.

Members can request additional pictures and timestamp from new members. Remember, YOU DON'T NEED TO BUY ANYTHING IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE AND CONFIDENT BUYING IT."

Is this ukulele still available? If so, does the $1000 include the case and shipping?

Thanks, Don

Top Bottom