KA-FMT Tenor or LQA-TCA Tenor PLEASE HELP

Peetypete

Reaction score
Alright so I'm looking to step it up. My last uke was nothing special and it was a concert... Now I am looking into getting another but I don't know which would be better a Kala KA-FMT Tenor or a Lanikai LQA-TCA Tenor. Im even open to suggestions if you guys could help me figure out what uke would be best for my next one that would be great!!!! Thanks!

Aloha,
I have the concert version of the Kala Flamed Maple Series. Other that a high action, (haven't been home long enough to adjust), it's a good uke that has great looks. Hope this helps some.......................BO...................

Not my first picks...what is your budget....

My range is anything up to about 350. What do you thing would be best for that range?? I want a good true sound and a good look to it as well. Also is there a good acoustic electric for that price range?

Thanks for all the help!

My range is anything up to about 350. What do you thing would be best for that range?? I want a good true sound and a good look to it as well. Also is there a good acoustic electric for that price range?

Thanks for all the help!
If you were in a rush, I'd get a mainland.....but if you wait and be patient and check the UU marketplace, You can get a used higher end uke for about your budget or a little more...Good Luck

Top Bottom