"Word Up"

H

Hippie Dribble

1986. Cameo.

well...I never thought it would come to this. As a 14 year old I remember watching this clip and totally flipping out...the cop cars, the smoke, the BIG red undies. I'm damaged I tell ya. Damaged. Anyway, this has been a cathartic experience and a step towards healing...he he :p

um...enjoy???? :uhoh:

That is so crazy Jon! I was just singing this song to myself driving home from work. It came into my head out of nowhere. I thought I should do a cover of this. Then I come home to see this video...AWESOME!

That is so crazy Jon! I was just singing this song to myself driving home from work. It came into my head out of nowhere. I thought I should do a cover of this. Then I come home to see this video...AWESOME!

he he...that's great brother. Funny with this one how the lyrics just seem to stick. I played the clip this afternoon to try and learn the chords and found I remembered nearly all the lyrics from 26 years ago. But the video mate...the codpiece. Still scares me ha ha. Would love to hear you do this one with your super smooth voice Eric. Do it...please! :)

Funky tune - love it, love it, love it!!!!!!
Word! Love this song.

thanks a lot you guys. Carl, can't tell you how long I've been looking for an excuse to throw in a "Uh" and a "Yeah" or a "Word" into a tune...I'm always stirring my daughter Jemimah about the stuff she listens to where they do that kinda stuff all the time. this was a perfect chance. And I got the laugh out of her that I was looking for, plus the mandatory "Dad, you're so wrong" remark he he

Two words. Sucker DJ.

(Maybe that's three.)

Loved it. My oldest daughter is firmly in the "Dad is so wrong" phase with no sign of letting up. So as you've inspired me, I figure I'll embrace it, and turn it up to 11. Now over to codpiece.com and see if they have my size.

Uh huh! Yo, dawg, you smoking!

Man I wash Eric was over in season 24...

This so good it hurts...
1986. Cameo.

well...I never thought it would come to this. As a 14 year old I remember watching this clip and totally flipping out...the cop cars, the smoke, the BIG red undies. I'm damaged I tell ya. Damaged. Anyway, this has been a cathartic experience and a step towards healing...he he :p

Hah! I cover this song, too! Awesome job, man. :D

You are definitely not Talking Out The Side of Your Neck on this one.

Heh, heh. Great stuff. I can say with a certain amount of pride that I don't think I've ever heard the original...but this was fun anyway!

1986. Cameo.

Top Bottom