Ken Timms Soprano, Yeti Blue Mic for sale; KoAloha Sceptre open to offers.

byjimini

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm making an album in 3 weeks time, and sadly some of my funding has fallen through, namely some gigs that were cancelled. Therefore I'm having to regretably sell up some bits, details below.

Ken Timms Soprano - £310 to Mainland UK

IMG_2071.jpg

Bought it on eBay a few weeks ago, it's a lovely little thing. Solid mahogany and built by Ken in Stockton, UK. Has Aquila strings, no case and has never left my bedroom, so is in the same condition it was bought.

Yeti Blue USB Mic - £110 to Mainland UK

IMG_2074.jpg

4 recording directions, USB powered. Comes boxed with original inserts and usb cable. Weighs a ton. Excellent condition, only used a couple of times.

Postage will probably be Parcelforce, UK buyers preferred.

PM me if you're interested. :)

Last edited:
Haha! You sods :p I've taken it out of the post as it looks like I'll have enough money if these two are sold, but even so, PM me an offer.

Ah bugger... I've tried to bid on a few Timms sopranos and failed every time. Eventually I ordere two Ohanas a few days ago. And now this comes along... Maybe I should try and cancel the order; already paid for though. Crap.

Happy to report the Sceptre is staying - I've come across some money which means I won't have to sell it after all.

The Timms and Blue Yeti Mic are still for sale.

Happy to report the Sceptre is staying - I've come across some money which means I won't have to sell it after all.

The Timms and Blue Yeti Mic are still for sale.

Glad you get to keep your sceptre...you teaser...LOL

Post the link when available

Top Bottom