Hardshell Case for Vineyard Long-Neck (Tenor) Soprano Ukulele

richyirich

Reaction score
I just purchased a gently used Vineyard long-neck (tenor) soprano uke from a forum member. I'm very excited since this is my very first uke.

I'm looking for a nice hardshell case, and was wondering which case(s) would be a good match. The uke has a tenor neck with soprano body, so I'm not sure if there is a case available for a uke like mine.

You made a great buy. This was my first uke as well and I've enjoyed it immensely. Mine will also be up for sale at some time in the near future as I've picked up a few more, but it has been great. Loud, bright and very easy to play.

Finding a good Hardshel to fit it well is going to be difficult. You will end up spending well over 1/2 of what you spent on your uke. I have a cheap concert gig bag which fits great, but doesn't offer a great deal of protection. However I saw this case, which with 20mm padding should protect the uke very well. The price is right. I've seen this case marketed by other brands and it gets great reviews.
http://elderly.com/accessories/items/ORBAGS-CON.htm

Enjoy your new uke.

A concert size hardshell case fits my KoAloha tenor-neck soprano body ukulele.

Mine happens to be an Oahu brand concert size case (from Hawaii Music Supply), but most all should work.

A concert size hardshell case fits my KoAloha tenor-neck soprano body ukulele.

Mine happens to be an Oahu brand concert size case (from Hawaii Music Supply), but most all should work.

PM'ed you for questions.

Looking for a long neck soprano!

I just purchased a gently used Vineyard long-neck (tenor) soprano uke from a forum member. I'm very excited since this is my very first uke.

I'm looking for a nice hardshell case, and was wondering which case(s) would be a good match. The uke has a tenor neck with soprano body, so I'm not sure if there is a case available for a uke like mine.

I recently bought a blue flowered (Hawaiian looking) hard case for a tenor (Lanikai) but then bought a different Pono tenor that came with its own case. The blue one I got is a hard case with removable foam velcro pads (3) that you can stick wherever you need them, and I think it would work. You might check into those....
On another note...do you know where I can find the Vineyard long-neck? I'm looking for one. Thanks!

Vineyard Long-neck soprano

You made a great buy. This was my first uke as well and I've enjoyed it immensely. Mine will also be up for sale at some time in the near future as I've picked up a few more, but it has been great. Loud, bright and very easy to play.

Finding a good Hardshel to fit it well is going to be difficult. You will end up spending well over 1/2 of what you spent on your uke. I have a cheap concert gig bag which fits great, but doesn't offer a great deal of protection. However I saw this case, which with 20mm padding should protect the uke very well. The price is right. I've seen this case marketed by other brands and it gets great reviews.
http://elderly.com/accessories/items/ORBAGS-CON.htm

Enjoy your new uke.

Did you ever sell your Vineyard long-neck? I am looking to buy one!
Thanks.:D

Top Bottom