FS: Ohana ck50g and Kala thinline tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

v30

Reaction score
FS or trade: Ohana ck50g

For sale, a Ohana ck50g (concert). Purchased new about 2 months aqo. Solid cedar top and solid rosewood back and sides. Has living water strings installed. Nice low action and no appreciable playing wear. Really loud uke and sounds quite nice with the living water strings. $175 + $30 for shipping or trade for a tenor. Can add cash if necessary.
(the kala in the pics is sold)

168vamr.jpg

1ifztl.jpg

Last edited:
I am really pondering that Ohana. I am a newbie with a Kala soprano but have been looking for a solid body concert.

I am really pondering that Ohana. I am a newbie with a Kala soprano but have been looking for a solid body concert.
I bought the Tenor model of the Rosewood/Cedar Ohana for my better half, I was so impressed I got one for myself a few weeks later.

I bought the Tenor model of the Rosewood/Cedar Ohana for my better half, I was so impressed I got one for myself a few weeks later.

I had a ck50g. I was proud to say that it was the first in my herd of ukes. I gifted it to my nephew and he's very happy with it. I was sorry to see it go. It sounded sweet with a low g. I loveed that rosewood/cedar combo so much that I just replaced it with a Pono RTSHC :)

You can't go wrong with that price as I payed much more two years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom