First Ukelele

asmithgdci

Reaction score
Greetings everybody, I am looking for my first ukelele. I have decided I would like a tenor ukelele due to the fact that I am coming from a guitar players standpoint. I think I would do better with the larger frets and longer scale length and if I am correct, the tuning of a tenor ukelele is the same a soprano, right? I have about $150 to spend, I can go higher though. I have no idea about what the standard beginner ukeleles are. So if anyone could recommend me a beginner tenor ukelele that would be great!

Beginner tenor ukelele, for around $150 (possibly more). What do you think?

Thanks! -Adam

Hey Yestyn I went to their website and they have a phone number. Maybe you should try and call them and see if they can help you with your ukulele. I know you said in another post on another thread that you tried to contact them. If it was by email and you got no response back then give the phone a try.
I'm sorry to be a downer but I would recommend not buying from HMS, they have terrible costumer service. As far as a tenor I would recommend the Oscar Schmidt OU2T. It is much cheaper and the quality is great.

Top Bottom