Wierd question

dad-e-o

Reaction score
Does any body know of a service that will pick up a ukulele in Hawaii and ship it to me? Found one I am interested in and the seller will not ship

Thanks
Bob

Maybe a fellow UU member may help out. Lots of nice members living there, just open another thread stating "HELP NEEDED"................

Where are you and where's your uke? I'm in Waikiki now and will bring it back for you if you're in the Bay Area. I can give you enough reason to trust me.

Does any body know of a service that will pick up a ukulele in Hawaii and ship it to me? Found one I am interested in and the seller will not ship

Thanks
Bob

kind of weird the shipper will not help..be carefull..
try getting ahold of mmstan on this website..he knows about everything..and he lives in hawaii..

not a weird question~ a weird situation!

hey Bob, this community is so awesome I've no doubt someone will be able and willing to act as a go-between for you. Mate, I live in Australia and had the same problem last year. Member saltytri was totally wonderful and generous and helped me buy the uke I was after in eugene, oregon!!!! All the best with it! And yep, give mm stan a shout..a man of highest quality, a generous aloha spirit and many contacts. Cheers!

Aloha Bob,
I would help you but I am on the wrong Island too......I hope some other Big island UU members will chime in and offer assistance...I know we got some there...
Good Luck...thank you eugene and len for da referral and nice words....

Last edited:
This forum happens to be great as a solution to this problem. Last year, I wanted a third Cole Clark ukulele strap. Turns out they were only available in Australia. Tack, a forum member who lives in Australia, ordered the strap locally and shipped it to me here in the States. The whole process couldn't have been easier...

BTW, thanks again Tack. I love that strap!

Mike

Help needed

You guys are the best and I think I will be ahead of the game dealing with UU members it was an add on CL for some nice brand Ukes at decent prices but it is at a pawn shop so thanks for the suggestions. So far my purchase here has been the smoothest transaction yet
Bob:cool:

If you pay the plane tickets from Uruguay, I wouldn't mind flying all the way to Hawai'i, picking up the uke, testing it for you, delivering it to your front door and taking it back if you're not satisfied!

Heh it's my dream one day to fly over to Hawaii just so I can visit every single ukulele shop :eek:

Hope you find a solution!

Top Bottom